Sunday, January 12, 2014

Enjoy A Bit Of Crazy Happiness!

I was crazy happy when I found, well, Crazie Happy - Ha!
This shop offers a unique twist on mozaics. Instead of tile, it's pieces of clay.
Bold colors, outstanding patterns and just so fun that I had to share with you!

(Source, Clockwise: 1. Aladdin's Lamp, 2. Incense Holder, 3. Tea Pot, 4. Bowl, 5. Wall Hanging, 6. Cookie Jar.)

"Making things with my hands has become a defining characteristic of who I am.
I usually bring clay with me on vacations.
My passion (or obsession, actually both) is a fire that has not died down or even slowed down.
It satisfies me and gives me pleasure to a degree that is almost unexplainable."
- Lydia Ruark of Crazie Happy

Did you enjoy her work as much as me? Are you a clay artist or crafter? Share your own joy with us!
Blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

No comments: